In 1934, Henry A. Morin realized the need for a steel fabrication shop in central New England. His progressive philosophy and demanding quality requirements became the foundation of Fitchburg Welding Company, Incorporated. Over 85 years and now into our fourth generation, we are keeping those principles he espoused alive.
The purchase of Twin City Machining Incorporated, and subsequent 25,000 square foot addition to the existing plant, provides our customers with a state-of-the-art, one-stop shop for all their fabrication and machining requirements. Our subsequent 15,000 square foot addition has allowed us to significantly increase our turning and milling capabilities in the machining area.
As of January 1, 2016, Fitchburg Welding and Twin City Machining were consolidated as Fitchburg Welding. This was done to streamline workflow between fabrication and machining aspects as well as to better represent what we do as a whole.
Our modern facility, located just off Route 2 in Westminster, Massachusetts, connects us with major transportation routes in all directions.
Please contact Fitchburg Welding for your next fabrication and/or machining project.